Fried Chicken Drumsticks are a favorite of all sorts of people, but it can be a hard dish to prepare. Give it a try!
- Before frying, boil chicken legs in a pot of water for 10 minutes or until meat is cooked (not red).
- In a large saucepan, heat vegetable oil on medium heat.
- On a large plate, combine flour, cayenne pepper, paprika, and salt.
- Keep beaten eggs in a separate bowl.
- Take 1 chicken leg and cover it is flour mixture.
- Place the chicken leg in eggs and cover it in egg.
- Place the chicken leg back into the flour mixture and cover it again in flour.
- Once oil is hot and ready for frying, place chicken leg into the oil for frying.
- Repeat steps 5-8 for each chicken leg allowing up to 3 legs to fry at one time.
- Once legs are fried to a golden brown, remove from oil and place on a double-folded paper towel on a plate.
- Allow plenty of time to cool before serving.