Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Nice snack for guest as finger food, goes great in front of the television too. If you are a health freak, instead of frying the dumplings, simmer them with some chicken soup. Great recipe to do with children, they have heaps of fun making the dumplings.
- Place the minced chicken, ginger, garlic, water chestnut, corn flour and sweet chilli sauce in a bowl and stir till it is combined.
- Lay a wonton wrapper on a flat surface and brush a little water around the edge of the wrapper.
- Place 2 teaspoons of the chicken mixture in the middle of the wrapper.
- Bring the corners together and pinch the edges together to seal.
- Repeat with the remaining mixture and wonton wrappers.
- Heat a pan of hot oil, and deep fry them till they are golden brown.
- NOTE: Do not put too many dumplings in when deep frying, don't want to bring the heat down too much.