Nice snack for guest as finger food, goes great in front of the television too. If you are a health freak, instead of frying the dumplings, simmer them with some chicken soup. Great recipe to do with children, they have heaps of fun making the dumplings.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the minced chicken, ginger, garlic, water chestnut, corn flour and sweet chilli sauce in a bowl and stir till it is combined.
- 2Lay a wonton wrapper on a flat surface and brush a little water around the edge of the wrapper.
- 3Place 2 teaspoons of the chicken mixture in the middle of the wrapper.
- 4Bring the corners together and pinch the edges together to seal.
- 5Repeat with the remaining mixture and wonton wrappers.
- 6Heat a pan of hot oil, and deep fry them till they are golden brown.
- 7NOTE: Do not put too many dumplings in when deep frying, don't want to bring the heat down too much.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fried Chicken Dumplings
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 333.8
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 80.6 mg
- Sodium 452.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 22.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sweet chili sauce