DH and I love chicken legs better than the other sections of the chicken. I just add my special touch of seasonings to the basic flour mixture. Everyone loves them legs!!
- Heat a large electric skillet to 375'.
- Place oil and butter in skillet til hot.
- Meanwhile mix together flour,salt,pepper,seasoning salt,chicken bouillon,and beau monde seasoning in a large plastic baggie or a bread bag and shake to blend.
- Wash and towel dry chicken legs and add to plastic bag with mixture.
- Shake to coat legs.
- Place in hot oil and fry, turning every 10 minutes. Til browned evenly.
- Turn heat down and cover skillet for 10 minutes. Remove cover and turn legs over and cover with lid for another 10 minutes. Remove lid.
- Turn heat up again and fry til crisp, with turning every 5 minutes for 15minutes.
- Remove from oil and place on paper towel and serve.
- (NOTE: You may add or delete oil to your standards before or during frying).