1/2 Photos of Fried Chicken Legs Done My Way!
Marsha D.'s Note:
DH and I love chicken legs better than the other sections of the chicken. I just add my special touch of seasonings to the basic flour mixture. Everyone loves them legs!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat a large electric skillet to 375'.
- 2Place oil and butter in skillet til hot.
- 3Meanwhile mix together flour,salt,pepper,seasoning salt,chicken bouillon,and beau monde seasoning in a large plastic baggie or a bread bag and shake to blend.
- 4Wash and towel dry chicken legs and add to plastic bag with mixture.
- 5Shake to coat legs.
- 6Place in hot oil and fry, turning every 10 minutes. Til browned evenly.
- 7Turn heat down and cover skillet for 10 minutes. Remove cover and turn legs over and cover with lid for another 10 minutes. Remove lid.
- 8Turn heat up again and fry til crisp, with turning every 5 minutes for 15minutes.
- 9Remove from oil and place on paper towel and serve.
- 10(NOTE: You may add or delete oil to your standards before or during frying).
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fried Chicken Legs Done My Way!
Serving Size: 1 (208 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 832.4
- Calories from Fat 531
- Total Fat 59.0 g
- Saturated Fat 12.7 g
- Cholesterol 210.5 mg
- Sodium 1132.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 48.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
beau monde seasoning