Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
I could not find a fried recipe here at Zaar. I don't know if I made a mistake in spelling or in looking it up.
- Scoop out 4 or 5 balls of ice cream. Return to freezer.
- Mix crumbs, cinnamon and sugar.
- Roll frozen ice cream balls in half the crumb mixture and freeze again.
- Beat egg and dip coated balls in egg, then roll again in remaining crumbs.
- Freeze until ready to use (for thicker coating repeat dipping in egg and rolling in crumbs).
- When ready to serve, heat oil to 350 degrees.
- Place a frozen ice cream ball in fryer basket or on a perforated spoon and lower into hot oil 1 minute.
- Immediately remove and place on dessert compote.
- Drizzle with honey and top with a dab of whipped cream.
- Continue to fry balls one at a time.
- Balls will be crunchy on the outside and just beginning to melt on the inside.
i love this stuff .deecan also add crushed vanilla wafers to cornflakes