Okay, I know this is strange but it is in response to a request on the boards. Actually looks interesting and if you're going to blow calories on Oreos why not have them deep fried to boot? :)
- Preheat deep fryer to 375 degrees F.
- Combine pancake mix, milk, eggs and oil.
- Mix until there are no lumps.
- Dip Oreos into batter, make sure both sides are covered and put the Oreos into the deep fryer.
- You will need to watch these as the cookies tend to float- so be sure to turn them.
- Also be careful that they don't burn- you just want them golden brown.
- Remove the cookies and drain well.
- The cookies are best straight out of the deep fryer!