Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Okay, I know this is strange but it is in response to a request on the boards. Actually looks interesting and if you're going to blow calories on Oreos why not have them deep fried to boot? :)
- Preheat deep fryer to 375 degrees F.
- Combine pancake mix, milk, eggs and oil.
- Mix until there are no lumps.
- Dip Oreos into batter, make sure both sides are covered and put the Oreos into the deep fryer.
- You will need to watch these as the cookies tend to float- so be sure to turn them.
- Also be careful that they don't burn- you just want them golden brown.
- Remove the cookies and drain well.
- The cookies are best straight out of the deep fryer!
These are delicious! As a personal touch I sprinkle powdered sugar on top. Like Mysterygirl said, "if you're going to blow calories" Hehe
These are yummy. I used Hungry Jack Just add water pancake mix and they turned out great. I also tried them using the Golden oreos and they were just as good! YUMMMM
I had these at a fair in Mississippi last year and they were to die for. I am so glad you posted this ... can't wait to try them on my own. I also heard they were great with funnel cake batter.