1/1 Photo of Fried Oreos
Okay, I know this is strange but it is in response to a request on the boards. Actually looks interesting and if you're going to blow calories on Oreos why not have them deep fried to boot? :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat deep fryer to 375 degrees F.
- 2Combine pancake mix, milk, eggs and oil.
- 3Mix until there are no lumps.
- 4Dip Oreos into batter, make sure both sides are covered and put the Oreos into the deep fryer.
- 5You will need to watch these as the cookies tend to float- so be sure to turn them.
- 6Also be careful that they don't burn- you just want them golden brown.
- 7Remove the cookies and drain well.
- 8The cookies are best straight out of the deep fryer!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fried Oreos
Serving Size: 1 (1262 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 77.0
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 9.7 mg
- Sodium 115.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 1.5 g