These are so simple to make...and the best thing is children can actually help make them. Great finger food.
- Place the pork mince, green onions, hoisin sauce, soya sauce, water chestnuts and egg into a bowl.
- Stir until combined.
- Lay a wonton wrapper on a flat surface and brush a little water around the edge of the wrapper.
- Place 2 teaspoons of the pork mixture in the middle of the wrapper.
- Fold over to enclose the filling in a trangle shape and pinch the edges together to seal.
- Repeat with the remaining mixture and wonton wrappers.
- NOTE:Make sure you pinch the dumplings well.
- If air is in the wrapper, when they are deep fried, they will open up.
- Heat the oil in a pan, and deep fry the dumpling till golden brown (NOTE: Do not put too many in at once, the heat of the oil will drop too drastically).
- you can serve this with sweet chilli sauce.