1/1 Photo of Fried Pork Dumplings
These are so simple to make...and the best thing is children can actually help make them. Great finger food.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the pork mince, green onions, hoisin sauce, soya sauce, water chestnuts and egg into a bowl.
- 2Stir until combined.
- 3Lay a wonton wrapper on a flat surface and brush a little water around the edge of the wrapper.
- 4Place 2 teaspoons of the pork mixture in the middle of the wrapper.
- 5Fold over to enclose the filling in a trangle shape and pinch the edges together to seal.
- 6Repeat with the remaining mixture and wonton wrappers.
- 7NOTE:Make sure you pinch the dumplings well.
- 8If air is in the wrapper, when they are deep fried, they will open up.
- 9Heat the oil in a pan, and deep fry the dumpling till golden brown (NOTE: Do not put too many in at once, the heat of the oil will drop too drastically).
- 10you can serve this with sweet chilli sauce.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fried Pork Dumplings
Serving Size: 1 (152 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 542.0
- Calories from Fat 193
- Total Fat 21.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 117.9 mg
- Sodium 909.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 25.9 g