A favorite found exclusively in America's Heartland. This one from America's Hometown, Hannibal, Missouri.
- Cut the pork tenderloin into 3/4 inch slices.
- Pound the slices until each is about 1/4 inch thick.
- Place the cracker meal in a dish (aluminum pie pans work great).
- In a second dish, pour in the water and stir in the bouillon.
- Dip each slice in the bouillon water and then in the cracker meal.
- Coat well.
- Deep fry in a fry daddy or deep fryer at 375°F until golden brown. (Pan frying works equally well).
- Serve on a hamburger bun with your choice of condiments.