1/2 Photos of Fried Pork Tenderloin Sandwich (A Midwest Favorite)
A favorite found exclusively in America's Heartland. This one from America's Hometown, Hannibal, Missouri.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the pork tenderloin into 3/4 inch slices.
- 2Pound the slices until each is about 1/4 inch thick.
- 3Place the cracker meal in a dish (aluminum pie pans work great).
- 4In a second dish, pour in the water and stir in the bouillon.
- 5Dip each slice in the bouillon water and then in the cracker meal.
- 6Coat well.
- 7Deep fry in a fry daddy or deep fryer at 375°F until golden brown. (Pan frying works equally well).
- 9Serve on a hamburger bun with your choice of condiments.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fried Pork Tenderloin Sandwich (A Midwest Favorite)
Serving Size: 1 (229 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 120.2
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 227.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 4.1 g