Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 6 quail, cut up
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil or 1⁄3 cup salad oil
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 3⁄4 cup fine dry breadcrumb
- 3⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- lemon slice (for garnish)
- parsley (for garnish)
- Wash quail& wipe dry.
- Rub with salt& pepper.
- Mix breadcrumbs& Parmesan cheese together.
- Dip quail in beaten eggs, then breadcrumb mixture.
- Fry in hot oil until quail is tender and browned on all sides.
- Serve garnished with lemon and parsley if desired.