1/1 Photo of Fried Ravioli
Another Italian appetizer by Giada De Laurentiis. Some people might like a larger portion of marinara sauce, it depends upon your preference.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour enough olive oil into a large frying pan to reach a depth of 2 inches.
- 2Heat the oil over medium heat until a deep-fry thermometer registers 325 degrees F.
- 3While the oil is heating, put the buttermilk and the bread crumbs in separate shallow bowls.
- 4Working in batches, dip ravioli in buttermilk to coat completely.
- 5Allow the excess buttermilk to drip back into the bowl.
- 6Dredge ravioli in the bread crumbs.
- 7Place the ravioli on a baking sheet, and continue with the remaining ravioli.
- 8When the oil is hot, fry the ravioli in batches, turning occasionally, until golden brown, about 3 minutes.
- 9Using a slotted spoon, transfer the fried ravioli to paper towels to drain.
- 10Sprinkle the fried ravioli with Parmesan and serve with a bowl of warmed marinara sauce for dipping.
Browse Our Top Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fried Ravioli
Serving Size: 1 (129 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 316.7
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 7.9 mg
- Sodium 893.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 12.5 g
- Protein 13.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: