2 hrs 15 mins
Posted in response to a request. Hope you enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut stems from peppers.
- 2Remove seeds, using a small sharp knife (do not split peppers).
- 3Stuff each with pimiento cheese.
- 4Cover and chill at least two hours.
- 5Combine 1/4 cup flour, 2 tablespoons cornmeal, and next 3 ingredients; set batter aside.
- 6Combine remaining 1/2 cup flour and 1/4 cup cornmeal.
- 7Dip stuffed peppers in batter; dredge in flour mixture.
- 8Pour oil to depth of 2 to 3 inches in a Dutch oven; heat to 375º.
- 9Fry peppers, a few at a time, 1 to 2 minutes on each side or until golden.
- 10Drain on paper towels.
Browse Our Top Eggs/Dairy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Eggs/Dairy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fried Stuffed Jalapeno Peppers
Serving Size: 1 (56 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 56.9
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.8 mg
- Sodium 469.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 2.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: