Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a bit different,but sounds very good! I am sure they would be nice party appetizers. 8)
Make and share this Fried Tuna Fish Balls recipe from Food.com.
- Drain tuna; SAVE the oil!
- Heat 1 TB of tuna oil in saucepan, mix in the flour, blend until smooth.
- Remove from burner and add milk.
- Continue stirring.
- Add in onion, salt, pepper, and cayenne.
- Place back on burner.
- Stir constantly.
- Cook mixture until smooth but thick.
- Remove from heat add in egg and tuna fish.
- Refrigerate until firm,then roll into 3/4 inch balls.
- Roll tuna balls in flour.
- Fry in deep fat (375°F),until nice and golden.
- Drain on paper towels, insert toothpicks and serve!