Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Jazz up your green veggies!
Make and share this Fried Zucchini recipe from Food.com.
- Combine egg and water in a shallow dish.
- Combine breadcrumbs, basil and garlic powder in another shallow dish.
- Dip zucchini slices first into egg mixture, then in crumb mixture to coat evenly.
- Let set on cooling rack.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Fry zucchini in hot oil for 3 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Turn zucchini over and cook for 3 minutes or until tender and lightly browned.
- (Or deep fry 3 minutes in vegetable or canola oil.) Serve immediately.