Jazz up your green veggies!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine egg and water in a shallow dish.
- 2Combine breadcrumbs, basil and garlic powder in another shallow dish.
- 3Dip zucchini slices first into egg mixture, then in crumb mixture to coat evenly.
- 4Let set on cooling rack.
- 5Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- 6Fry zucchini in hot oil for 3 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 7Turn zucchini over and cook for 3 minutes or until tender and lightly browned.
- 8(Or deep fry 3 minutes in vegetable or canola oil.) Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fried Zucchini
Serving Size: 1 (156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 173.2
- Calories from Fat 103
- Total Fat 11.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 70.5 mg
- Sodium 122.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 5.2 g