Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 mins
- Heat oil in a heavy stockpot to 375º F.
- Using a mandoline or vegetable slicer, thinly slice onion into rings.
- Place onion rings in a large bowl and cover with milk.
- In another bowl, mix together flour, salt, black pepper, cayenne, and 1/2 teaspoon of the paprika.
- Drain onions from milk.
- Dredge in flour mixture and shake off excess.
- Deep-fry until golden and crisp, about 2 minutes.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 teaspoon of the paprika.