My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in a heavy stockpot to 375º F.
- 2Using a mandoline or vegetable slicer, thinly slice onion into rings.
- 3Place onion rings in a large bowl and cover with milk.
- 4In another bowl, mix together flour, salt, black pepper, cayenne, and 1/2 teaspoon of the paprika.
- 5Drain onions from milk.
- 6Dredge in flour mixture and shake off excess.
- 7Deep-fry until golden and crisp, about 2 minutes.
- 8Drain on paper towels.
- 9Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 teaspoon of the paprika.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frizzled Onions
Serving Size: 1 (382 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2025.1
- Calories from Fat 2003
- Total Fat 222.6 g
- Saturated Fat 18.2 g
- Cholesterol 17.0 mg
- Sodium 1224.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 4.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
batter frying mix