This is a taste of home recipe. It is greta for making finicky kids down their veggies
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 cups water
- 2 1/2 cups finely chopped carrots
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 eggs, separated
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons fresh minced parsley
- 2 cups vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced parsley
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon fine chopped green onion
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1Boil carrots in water.
- 2Drain and pat dry.
- 3combine in a bowl, flour, salt and pepper.
- 4Combine egg yolks and milk and add to flour slowly.
- 5add onion, parsely and carrots.
- 6beat egg whites until stiff peaks form and add.
- 7heat oil.
- 8drop slowly spoonfuls of batter in oil and fry golden brown.
- 9combine last five ingriedients for a dipping sauce.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fun Confetti Carrot Fritters
Serving Size: 1 (274 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 530.1
- Calories from Fat 503
- Total Fat 55.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 42.0 mg
- Sodium 132.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 2.4 g