Little goodies to serve at cocktail hour
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dip the mushrooms in the egg.
- 2Mix the breadcrumbs and the garlic granules and season with salt and pepper (don't add pepper if you are using garlic pepper).
- 3Dip the mushrooms in the breadcrumb mixture.
- 4Deep fry in hot oil until golden.
- 5Drain and blot on kitchen paper.
- 6Serve with cocktail sticks and a separate sauce for dipping such as bleu cheese dip or ranch dip.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fungus and Garlic
Serving Size: 1 (52 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 38.0
- Calories from Fat 13
- Total Fat 1.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 52.8 mg
- Sodium 39.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 3.3 g