Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Little goodies to serve at cocktail hour
Make and share this Fungus and Garlic recipe from Food.com.
- Dip the mushrooms in the egg.
- Mix the breadcrumbs and the garlic granules and season with salt and pepper (don't add pepper if you are using garlic pepper).
- Dip the mushrooms in the breadcrumb mixture.
- Deep fry in hot oil until golden.
- Drain and blot on kitchen paper.
- Serve with cocktail sticks and a separate sauce for dipping such as bleu cheese dip or ranch dip.