This is a favorite "party" pupu (appetizer) dish - easy to make and very ono (good) :) Must try at your next get together.......
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 lbs chicken wings, and drummettes
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 4 tablespoons garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 cups cooking oil (for frying)
- 1Before breading, pat chicken with paper towel to remove excess liquids. In a large zip lock bag, combine clour, panko, garlic salt and pepper, shake well.
- 2Crust each chicken evenly with panko mixture. Deep fry in oil on medium to high heat until chicken is golden on each side.
- 3Dipping Sauce: In medium bowl whisk soy sauce, sugar and water until sugar is dissolved. Stir in ginger, garlic and onions. Set aside to rest at room temperature. Serve as a dipping sauce for chicken.
- 4compliments from: Maika'i Favorites Book.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Chicken With Soy Dipping Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (432 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1943.9
- Calories from Fat 1427
- Total Fat 158.5 g
- Saturated Fat 27.9 g
- Cholesterol 233.0 mg
- Sodium 3036.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 35.4 g
- Protein 65.2 g