This is delicious, if you love garlic you will love this! The complete recipe may be doubled although if you are doubling recipe I would suggest to use no more than 2 teaspoons garlic powder. If desired serve breasts topped with Creamy Mushroom Sauce/Gravy or Kittencal's Easy No-Fail Make Anytime Turkey Gravy
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder (or to taste, can use up to 1 tablespoon)
- 1/2-3/4 teaspoon black pepper (can use more)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons seasoning salt (or use 1 teaspoon white salt)
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper (optional)
- 3/4 cup seasoned dry bread crumb
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 large egg
- 3 -4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (pounded thin)
- 1 cup oil (or as needed)
- 1In a shallow dish mix together garlic powder, black pepper, seasoned salt (or 1 teaspoon white salt) paprika, cayenne (optional) seasoned bread crumbs and flour.
- 2In another shallow bowl whisk the egg with milk until combined.
- 3Heat 1 cup oil in a skillet to 350 degrees.
- 4Dip the chicken in egg/milk mixture (shaking off any excess) then coat into the bread crumb mixture.
- 5Fry the chicken in oil for about 5 minutes per side or until the chicken is cook through.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Fried Chicken Breasts
Serving Size: 1 (242 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 827.4
- Calories from Fat 546
- Total Fat 60.7 g
- Saturated Fat 9.0 g
- Cholesterol 107.6 mg
- Sodium 533.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 28.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: