Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 mins
Golden Chicken Pieces, haven't come across one person who hasn't loved em and asked for the recipe, so I thought I could share it with thousands. I was experimenting one day making something for my mum, when I made these.
- Combine soy sauce, sherry, sugar, and egg yolk, stir well.
- Cut Chicken into bit size pieces, soak chicken in soy sauce mixture, leave for 1-2 hours (the longer you leave it, the better they taste).
- Stir occasionally.
- Coat chicken LIGHTLY with cornflour (do not over coat the chicken with cornflour!) Then deep fry, making sure that all the chicken isn't in a big clump.
- Cook until golden brown.
- Serve with a sweet and sour sauce from the shopping centre.
- You can;t go wrong.
- It's great for the kids, you will love it too.