Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
My favorite way to make fried green tomatoes. So delicious.
Make and share this Green Tomatoes Parmesan recipe from Food.com.
- Sprinkle tomatoes lightly with salt; drain on paper towels for 30-60 minutes.
- Mix together cornmeal, parmesan, flour, garlic salt, oregano, and pepper in a shallow dish.
- Dip each tomato in beaten egg, then into the cornmeal mixture.
- In a skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Fry tomatoes, in batches, for 2 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Drain on paper towel lined wire rack.
- Serve immediately.