Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
My favorite way to make fried green tomatoes. So delicious.
Make and share this Green Tomatoes Parmesan recipe from Food.com.
- Sprinkle tomatoes lightly with salt; drain on paper towels for 30-60 minutes.
- Mix together cornmeal, parmesan, flour, garlic salt, oregano, and pepper in a shallow dish.
- Dip each tomato in beaten egg, then into the cornmeal mixture.
- In a skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Fry tomatoes, in batches, for 2 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Drain on paper towel lined wire rack.
- Serve immediately.