Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe looks so good. I think I may just try this one tonight. This recipe came from a Taste Of Home Magazine.
- In a electric skillet or deep fryer, heat 1 inch of oil to 375 degrees.
- Fry the tortilla wedges, a few at a time, until golden brown.
- Drain on paper towels.
- For guacamole, combine avocados, mayonnaise, onion, tomato and jalapenos in a bowl.
- Place tortillas on ungreased baking sheets.
- Top each with a Tbsp of guacamole.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Broil 3-4 inches from the heat for 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve immediately.