This recipe looks so good. I think I may just try this one tonight. This recipe came from a Taste Of Home Magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a electric skillet or deep fryer, heat 1 inch of oil to 375 degrees.
- 2Fry the tortilla wedges, a few at a time, until golden brown.
- 3Drain on paper towels.
- 4For guacamole, combine avocados, mayonnaise, onion, tomato and jalapenos in a bowl.
- 5Place tortillas on ungreased baking sheets.
- 6Top each with a Tbsp of guacamole.
- 7Sprinkle with cheese.
- 8Broil 3-4 inches from the heat for 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- 9Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Guacamole Tortilla Snacks
Serving Size: 1 (28 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 52.2
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 4.1 mg
- Sodium 29.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 1.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: