This is a very good tea time snack. The patties can be used to make burgers as well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 medium potatoes (boiled and mashed)
- 100 g panir (mashed) or 100 g cottage cheese (mashed)
- 1/2 bunch spinach (blanched and chopped)
- 1/2 cup green peas (boiled and mashed)
- 1 inch fresh ginger (chopped finely)
- 2 green chilies (chopped finely)
- 3 teaspoons cornflour
- 1/2 teaspoon mango powder or 1/2 teaspoon amchur
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garam masala
- oil (for frying)
- 1Heat 1 teaspoon oil and fry chopped ginger for 30 seconds.
- 2Add chopped spinach and mashed green peas, continue frying for 1 minute.
- 3Remove from fire and mix with chillies, mashed potato, paneer and cornflour.
- 4Add all the spices to this and mix well.
- 5Make small patties from this mixture and deep fry till golden brown.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hara Bhara Kebab (Vegetable Cutlet)
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 124.4
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 43.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 5.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: