Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a very good tea time snack. The patties can be used to make burgers as well.
Make and share this Hara Bhara Kebab (Vegetable Cutlet) recipe from Food.com.
- 2 medium potatoes (boiled and mashed)
- 100 g panir (mashed) or 100 g cottage cheese (mashed)
- 1⁄2 bunch spinach (blanched and chopped)
- 1⁄2 cup green peas (boiled and mashed)
- 1 inch fresh ginger (chopped finely)
- 2 green chilies (chopped finely)
- 3 teaspoons cornflour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon mango powder or 1⁄2 teaspoon amchur
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garam masala
- oil (for frying)
- Heat 1 teaspoon oil and fry chopped ginger for 30 seconds.
- Add chopped spinach and mashed green peas, continue frying for 1 minute.
- Remove from fire and mix with chillies, mashed potato, paneer and cornflour.
- Add all the spices to this and mix well.
- Make small patties from this mixture and deep fry till golden brown.