Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a very good tea time snack. The patties can be used to make burgers as well.
Make and share this Hara Bhara Kebab (Vegetable Cutlet) recipe from Food.com.
- 2 medium potatoes (boiled and mashed)
- 100 g panir (mashed) or 100 g cottage cheese (mashed)
- 1⁄2 bunch spinach (blanched and chopped)
- 1⁄2 cup green peas (boiled and mashed)
- 1 inch fresh ginger (chopped finely)
- 2 green chilies (chopped finely)
- 3 teaspoons cornflour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon mango powder or 1⁄2 teaspoon amchur
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garam masala
- oil (for frying)
- Heat 1 teaspoon oil and fry chopped ginger for 30 seconds.
- Add chopped spinach and mashed green peas, continue frying for 1 minute.
- Remove from fire and mix with chillies, mashed potato, paneer and cornflour.
- Add all the spices to this and mix well.
- Make small patties from this mixture and deep fry till golden brown.
This is very easy to cook and the person who is not expert in cooking can also make it . It is very tasty.