Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Sweet, spicy wings.
Make and share this Hawaiian Chicken Wings recipe from Food.com.
- In a large plastic bag combine flour and salt.
- Add wings in small batches, toss to coat.
- In an electric skillet or deep fryer, heat oil to 350°F.
- Fry wings a few at a time, until juices run clear, about 9 minutes.
- Drain on paper towels.
- In a bowl, combine sugar, soy sauce, garlic, onion and jalapeño.
- Dip fried wings in the sauce.
- Serve immediately.
The only thing I did different was after the chicken was fried, I placed the chicken under a hot broiler and poured the glaze over it. Cooked it just long enough to make the glaze sticy and crunchy. I've even used it on boneless chicken breasts. My family loves it !
Took this to an Hawaiian-themed supper club last night and they were a HUGE hit.
These are the best! My hubby asks for them all the time and the great thing is that you can make them as hot as you like. I too used breasts and broiled to get them crunchy. If you let them sit for about 5 mins after you take them out is when they get the best texture. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Great for gameday!