1/2 Photos of Hooters Buffalo Shrimp
If you are hosting a crowd to watch a ball game, you'll want to double or triple this recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup louisiana hot sauce or 1/2 cup Frank's red hot sauce
- 4 ounces unsalted butter
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- oil, for deep-frying
- 1---To Make The Sauce---.
- 2Combine in a small saucepan over medium heat until butter is mixed through.
- 3Cover and keep warm over low heat.
- 4---To Make The Shrimp---.
- 5Combine the egg and milk in a small bowl.
- 6Place flour in a large gallon-size zip-lock bag.
- 7Coat six of the shrimp with egg mixture, then toss them in the bag of flour and shake well to coat.
- 8Leave them in there, and repeat the process, six shrimp at a time.
- 9Make sure they are all well coated with flour.
- 10Refrigerate for about 5 minutes while your deep fryer heats up to 375°F.
- 11Deep-fry at 375°F for about 8-10 minutes until shrimp tails are dark brown.
- 12Remove, drain, and toss gently with your prepared Buffalo sauce; you can do this by shaking gently in a large Tupperware container with a lid.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hooters Buffalo Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (247 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 539.4
- Calories from Fat 258
- Total Fat 28.7 g
- Saturated Fat 16.9 g
- Cholesterol 215.4 mg
- Sodium 1052.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 17.7 g