1/15 Photos of Hooters Buffalo Wings
Todd Wilbur's Note:
from Top Secret Recipes http://www.topsecretrecipes.com
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the flour, paprika, cayenne pepper, and salt in a small bowl.
- 2If the wings are frozen, be sure to defrost and dry them.
- 3Put the wings into a large bowl and sprinkle the flour mixture over them, coating each wing evenly.
- 4Put the wings in the refrigerator for 60 to 90 minutes. (This will help the breading to stick to the wings when fried.)
- 5Heat oil in a deep fryer to 375 degrees.
- 6You want just enough oil to cover the wings entirely -- an inch or so deep at least. Combine the butter, hot sauce, ground pepper, and garlic powder in a small saucepan over low heat. Heat until the butter is melted and the ingredients are well blended.
- 7Put all the wings into the hot oil and fry them for 10 to 15 minutes or until some parts of the wings begin to turn dark brown.
- 8Remove the wings from the oil to a paper towel to drain.
- 9But don't let them sit too long, because you want to serve the wings hot. Quickly put the wings into a large bowl.
- 10Add the hot sauce and stir, coating all the wings evenly.
- 11You could also use a large plastic container with a lid for this.
- 12Put all the wings inside the container, add the sauce, put on the lid, then shake. Serve with Bleu cheese dressing and celery sticks on the side.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hooters Buffalo Wings
Serving Size: 1 (354 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 867.1
- Calories from Fat 563
- Total Fat 62.6 g
- Saturated Fat 25.6 g
- Cholesterol 249.6 mg
- Sodium 1418.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 48.6 g