from Top Secret Recipes http://www.topsecretrecipes.com
Make and share this Hooters Buffalo Wings recipe from Food.com.
- Combine the flour, paprika, cayenne pepper, and salt in a small bowl.
- If the wings are frozen, be sure to defrost and dry them.
- Put the wings into a large bowl and sprinkle the flour mixture over them, coating each wing evenly.
- Put the wings in the refrigerator for 60 to 90 minutes. (This will help the breading to stick to the wings when fried.)
- Heat oil in a deep fryer to 375 degrees.
- You want just enough oil to cover the wings entirely -- an inch or so deep at least. Combine the butter, hot sauce, ground pepper, and garlic powder in a small saucepan over low heat. Heat until the butter is melted and the ingredients are well blended.
- Put all the wings into the hot oil and fry them for 10 to 15 minutes or until some parts of the wings begin to turn dark brown.
- Remove the wings from the oil to a paper towel to drain.
- But don't let them sit too long, because you want to serve the wings hot. Quickly put the wings into a large bowl.
- Add the hot sauce and stir, coating all the wings evenly.
- You could also use a large plastic container with a lid for this.
- Put all the wings inside the container, add the sauce, put on the lid, then shake. Serve with Bleu cheese dressing and celery sticks on the side.