Prep1 hr 30 mins
Use ranch or blue cheese dressing as a dip for these fabulous wings.
Make and share this Hooter's Buffalo Wings recipe from Food.com.
- Combine flour, salt, cayenne pepper, and paprika in bowl.
- Coat chicken pieces in dry mixture.
- Reserve leftover mixture.
- Refrigerate coated chicken at least 1 hour.
- Coat chicken in leftover flour mixture.
- In a saucepan, heat butter, hot sauce, pepper, and garlic powder just until butter melts, then keep warm.
- Deep fry chicken, 10 pieces at a time, in 375 degree oil for 13 minutes.
- Drain chicken on paper towels.
- Immediately place chicken in Tupperware bowl.
- Pour half the hot sauce mixture over chicken (first 10 pieces).
- Cover and toss to coat.
- Repeat with second batch of chicken.
- Wings can be frozen and reheated in 400 degree oven for 10 minutes.
- NOTES : Use ranch or blue cheese dressing as a dip for these fabulous wings.