1/2 Photos of Hooter's Buffalo Wings
1 hr 30 mins
Robbie Rice's Note:
Use ranch or blue cheese dressing as a dip for these fabulous wings.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine flour, salt, cayenne pepper, and paprika in bowl.
- 2Coat chicken pieces in dry mixture.
- 3Reserve leftover mixture.
- 4Refrigerate coated chicken at least 1 hour.
- 5Coat chicken in leftover flour mixture.
- 6In a saucepan, heat butter, hot sauce, pepper, and garlic powder just until butter melts, then keep warm.
- 7Deep fry chicken, 10 pieces at a time, in 375 degree oil for 13 minutes.
- 8Drain chicken on paper towels.
- 9Immediately place chicken in Tupperware bowl.
- 10Pour half the hot sauce mixture over chicken (first 10 pieces).
- 11Cover and toss to coat.
- 12Repeat with second batch of chicken.
- 13Wings can be frozen and reheated in 400 degree oven for 10 minutes.
- 14NOTES : Use ranch or blue cheese dressing as a dip for these fabulous wings.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hooter's Buffalo Wings
Serving Size: 1 (335 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 866.7
- Calories from Fat 563
- Total Fat 62.6 g
- Saturated Fat 25.6 g
- Cholesterol 249.6 mg
- Sodium 1709.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 48.6 g