1 hr 30 mins
Turley Girl's Note:
Perfect Super Bowl Recipe. This is a wonderful recipe for very spicy chicken. Not for the faint at heart.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Need: Large bowl with lid.
- 2Wash chicken and shake off excess water.
- 3Coat chicken lightly with flour. (I use a Ziploc bag. It is easier.).
- 4Add Cayenne and Parika to chicken in bag.
- 5Let set in fridge for an hour (makes the batter stay on better).
- 6Preheat oil to 450.
- 7Fry chicken until juice runs clear.
- 8Heat butter and hot sauce in small saucepan.
- 9When chicken is done, place in large plastic bowl.
- 10Add hot sauce mixture. Place lid on bowl.
- 11Shake until chicken is well coated.
- 12Serve immediately with Ranch or Bleu Cheese Dressing and celery.
- 13Amount of servings depends on type of chicken used. Legs have more meat, so they serve more people.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hooter's Style Hot Wings
Serving Size: 1 (151 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 565.7
- Calories from Fat 364
- Total Fat 40.5 g
- Saturated Fat 16.6 g
- Cholesterol 157.2 mg
- Sodium 1758.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 30.8 g