3 hrs 30 mins
Here's a good chicken recipe from the Thursday magazine. Hope you like it!
My Private Note
hot and ...
Units: US | Metric
For marinating sauce
- 6 chicken pieces
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon white pepper powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Chinese salt or 1/2 teaspoon ajinomoto
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard powder
- 2 teaspoons meat tenderizer
- 1Marinate the chicken well with all the marinating sauce ingredients for 2 hours.
- 2Make a batter with all the ingredients listed under"For batter" except cornflakes and 2 tbsps flour.
- 3After marinating, mix all the chicken pieces in the batter and keep aside for 15 minutes.
- 4Mix the 2 tbsps.
- 5of flour and cornflakes together.
- 6Then roll each of the chicken pieces in the cornflakes mixture.
- 7Deep fry in hot oil.
- 8Drain excess oil on clean paper towels.
- 9Serve hot with bread, salad and French fries.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot n' Spicy Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (226 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 66.2
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 63.0 mg
- Sodium 684.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 3.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: