This recipe was submitted by Neha Dadlani in this week's Thursday magazine and won her a gift voucher to my bro's favourite place(hotel) to dine in and party! I think this is a real filling treat! Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 medium potatoes, boiled
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 lemons, juice of
- 1/4 cup fresh coriander leaves
- 3 -5 green chilies, finely chopped
Green mint chutney
- 1Mash the boiled potatoes in a bowl.
- 2Add Worcestershire sauce/ lemon juice [for vegetarian use only the lemon juice], green chillies, salt to taste and corriander leaves to it.
- 3Mix well.
- 4Apply this mixture evenly with the help of a spoon on the diagonally cut slices of bread.
- 5You will notice the mixture will stick on to the bread.
- 6Heat oil in a wok.
- 7Deep fry these bread slices making sure that the side of the bread containing the potato mixture is facing down.
- 8When the bread turns golden brown, flip the side of the slice.
- 9Remove onto clean absorbent tissue papers/kitchen towels/paper napkins.
- 10Now apply the mint chutney on the fried bread slices, evenly all over on the potato mixture side of the fried bread.
- 11On top of this, apply a layer of Tomato Ketchup.
- 12Sprinkle finely chopped onions all over it.
- 13Lastly, sprinkle corriander leaves and sev all over the slice on the side containing the potato mixture.
- 14Serve hot for a delicious potato breakfast your going to want over and over again!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hyderabadi Toast
Serving Size: 1 (321 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 208.4
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 361.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 8.5 g
- Protein 5.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: