Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My grandmother Idella, was known for her good cooking, and these wings were a family favorite. They are pretty spicy and require a fire extinguisher;0)
- Place wings in large bowl, cover with salt water and let sit several hours or over nite in fridge.
- Drain salt water and place wings in same bowl.
- In a bowl or large size baggie, place flour, salt, pepper, basil, parsley,and parmesan cheese.
- Mix thouroughly, and coat wings, set aside.
- In large bowl, add hot sauce, italian seasoning, basil, melted butter, and lemon juice.
- Add oil to skillet, on low to med low heat, add wings and cook to a golden brown.
- drain on paper towels.
- Lay wings in hot sauce mixture, and place on cookie sheet, cook for about 20 minutes in a 350*F oven.
- You can also deep fry.