Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a favorite from a local Chinese Restaurant--best I've had.
Make and share this Imitation Crab Angels or Rangoon recipe from Food.com.
- Chop crab meat.
- Mix cream cheese, crab, sugar, garlic powder, salt and cooking wine well.
- Cut egg rolls into 1/4 size about 3 1/2 in x 3 1/2 inches.
- Put a spoonful of cream cheese mixture into the center of the egg roll skin.
- Spread the beaten egg around the edges of the egg roll skin.
- Fold over the skins to form a triangle shape and pinch the ends together.
- Heat 8 cups of oil to 360°F.
- Deep fry the angels for 3-6 minutes or until golden brown.
- (Any left over mixture will keep in the refrigerator for about a week).