This is a favorite from a local Chinese Restaurant--best I've had.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop crab meat.
- 2Mix cream cheese, crab, sugar, garlic powder, salt and cooking wine well.
- 3Cut egg rolls into 1/4 size about 3 1/2 in x 3 1/2 inches.
- 4Put a spoonful of cream cheese mixture into the center of the egg roll skin.
- 5Spread the beaten egg around the edges of the egg roll skin.
- 6Fold over the skins to form a triangle shape and pinch the ends together.
- 7Heat 8 cups of oil to 360°F.
- 8Deep fry the angels for 3-6 minutes or until golden brown.
- 9(Any left over mixture will keep in the refrigerator for about a week).
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Imitation Crab Angels or Rangoon
Serving Size: 1 (138 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1204.6
- Calories from Fat 1157
- Total Fat 128.6 g
- Saturated Fat 22.2 g
- Cholesterol 104.0 mg
- Sodium 535.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 6.2 g