These donuts are easy to make and only need to rise for 30 minutes. There are so yummy, I bet you can't eat just one, or two.
- Mix yeast, water and sugar.
- Wait until bubbles form in mixture.
- Add egg, butter, cinnamon, vanilla, salt and flour.
- Mix to form dough.
- Knead dough for 1 minute.
- Roll out and cut out donuts.
- Allow to rise for 30 minutes on floured surface.
- Fry in oil until golden brown. Oil should be approximately 390°F.
- Coat in cinnamon & sugar mixture or your favorite topping.
- These freeze very well after they have fully cooled, if there are any left.