1/3 Photos of Incredible & Easy Raised Donuts
Cooker Man Dan's Note:
These donuts are easy to make and only need to rise for 30 minutes. There are so yummy, I bet you can't eat just one, or two.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix yeast, water and sugar.
- 2Wait until bubbles form in mixture.
- 3Add egg, butter, cinnamon, vanilla, salt and flour.
- 4Mix to form dough.
- 5Knead dough for 1 minute.
- 6Roll out and cut out donuts.
- 7Allow to rise for 30 minutes on floured surface.
- 8Fry in oil until golden brown. Oil should be approximately 390°F.
- 9Coat in cinnamon & sugar mixture or your favorite topping.
- 10These freeze very well after they have fully cooled, if there are any left.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Incredible & Easy Raised Donuts
Serving Size: 1 (740 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 163.7
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 29.0 mg
- Sodium 246.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 3.8 g