1/5 Photos of Incredible & Easy Raised Donuts
Cooker Man Dan's Note:
These donuts are easy to make and only need to rise for 30 minutes. There are so yummy, I bet you can't eat just one, or two.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix yeast, water and sugar.
- 2Wait until bubbles form in mixture.
- 3Add egg, butter, cinnamon, vanilla, salt and flour.
- 4Mix to form dough.
- 5Knead dough for 1 minute.
- 6Roll out and cut out donuts.
- 7Allow to rise for 30 minutes on floured surface.
- 8Fry in oil until golden brown. Oil should be approximately 390°F.
- 9Coat in cinnamon & sugar mixture or your favorite topping.
- 10These freeze very well after they have fully cooled, if there are any left.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Incredible & Easy Raised Donuts
Serving Size: 1 (740 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 163.7
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 29.0 mg
- Sodium 246.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 3.8 g