I found this on another website, though I can't for the life of me remember which one. I think it sounds like a great alternative to the usual "Scotch Eggs" though. Give it a try!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the mashed potatoes, beaten eggs, garlic, salt, mustard, rosemary and cracker crumbs mixing throroughly.
- 2Divide the potato mixture into 6 portions.
- 3Press eggs into each portion making sure the egg is covered completely.
- 4Deep fry in oil at 350 degrees until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Irish Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (151 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 184.3
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 282.5 mg
- Sodium 559.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 10.5 g