2 hrs 9 mins
College Girl's Note:
Everyone loves egg rolls! These are stuffed with sausage and spinach for an unexpected treat. Yummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 1 lb Italian sausage, hot
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 3 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 14 ounces package egg roll wraps
- oil, plain regular olive oil is good make sure it's not evoo because it would make everything bitter (for frying)
- pizza sauce, warmed
- 1In a skillet over medium heat, saute onion and green pepper in oil. Remove to a medium bowl and set aside.
- 2Brown sausage in skillet; drain and combine with onion mixture.
- 3Add spinach, cheeses, and garlic powder; mix well.
- 4Top each egg roll wrapper with 3 T. of mixture; roll up, following directions on egg roll package.
- 5Heat 3 to 4 inches oil in a deep fryer. Add egg rolls a few at a time, frying until golden. Drain on paper towels. Serve warm with pizza sauce for dipping.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Egg Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (522 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1063.7
- Calories from Fat 522
- Total Fat 58.0 g
- Saturated Fat 24.8 g
- Cholesterol 151.0 mg
- Sodium 2773.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 74.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.1 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 60.9 g