Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These are a great alternative to hot wings if you don't like spicy stuff. Give the wings an elegant look for a party by garnishing with radicchio leaves and curly parsley.
- Heat oil to 350 degrees.
- A deep-fat fryer is best for cooking wings.
- Cut wings at each joint, discard tips.
- Drummettes are ready to cook as is.
- Place chicken pieces in hot oil making sure that each piece is fully immersed in the oil.
- Cook for 10 min.
- Remove from hot oil, drain, and pat dry.
- To make sauce combine olive oil, garlic, oregano, parsley, cheese, salt, pepper,& vinegar.
- Stir well.
- Heat oven to broil.
- Coat each chicken piece with sauce and broil each side for 4 minutes.
- Serve with dip and celery stickes.