Sarah Kay's Note:
These are a great alternative to hot wings if you don't like spicy stuff. Give the wings an elegant look for a party by garnishing with radicchio leaves and curly parsley.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil to 350 degrees.
- 2A deep-fat fryer is best for cooking wings.
- 3Cut wings at each joint, discard tips.
- 4Drummettes are ready to cook as is.
- 5Place chicken pieces in hot oil making sure that each piece is fully immersed in the oil.
- 6Cook for 10 min.
- 7Remove from hot oil, drain, and pat dry.
- 8To make sauce combine olive oil, garlic, oregano, parsley, cheese, salt, pepper,& vinegar.
- 9Stir well.
- 10Heat oven to broil.
- 11Coat each chicken piece with sauce and broil each side for 4 minutes.
- 12Serve with dip and celery stickes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Style Chicken Wings
Serving Size: 1 (547 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2643.4
- Calories from Fat 2445
- Total Fat 271.7 g
- Saturated Fat 42.3 g
- Cholesterol 226.3 mg
- Sodium 506.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 54.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: