If you love jalapeno poppers, then this is one you will have to try!
Make and share this Jalapeno Popper Wonton Puffs recipe from Food.com.
- In a medium bowl mix together cream cheese, Monterey jack cheese, jalapeno peppers, garlic and green onions; mix well to combine then season with a little black pepper.
- Fill the wonton wrappers with approximately 1 teaspoon cream cheese mixture.
- Fold wrappers into triangles then press with a moistened fork to seal (or seal edges as desired).
- In a large skillet heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Drop 3-4 wontons in at a time into the oil, and quickly fry, turning once until golden brown.
- Remove to paper towels.