1/4 Photos of Jalapeno Popper Wonton Puffs
If you love jalapeno poppers, then this is one you will have to try!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium bowl mix together cream cheese, Monterey jack cheese, jalapeno peppers, garlic and green onions; mix well to combine then season with a little black pepper.
- 2Fill the wonton wrappers with approximately 1 teaspoon cream cheese mixture.
- 3Fold wrappers into triangles then press with a moistened fork to seal (or seal edges as desired).
- 4In a large skillet heat oil over medium-high heat.
- 5Drop 3-4 wontons in at a time into the oil, and quickly fry, turning once until golden brown.
- 6Remove to paper towels.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jalapeno Popper Wonton Puffs
Serving Size: 1 (122 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 685.4
- Calories from Fat 594
- Total Fat 66.0 g
- Saturated Fat 11.9 g
- Cholesterol 26.0 mg
- Sodium 263.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 5.8 g