My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium bowl, mix the cream cheese, Cheddar cheese and bacon bits.
- 2Spoon this mixture into the jalapeno pepper halves.
- 3Put the milk and flour into two separate small bowls.
- 4Dip the stuffed jalapenos first into the milk then into the flour, making sure they are well coated with each.
- 5Allow the coated jalapenos to dry for about 10 minutes.
- 6Dip the jalapenos in milk again and roll them through the breadcrumbs.
- 7Allow them to dry, then repeat to ensure the entire surface of the jalapeno is coated.
- 8In a medium skillet, heat the oil to 365 degrees F (180 degrees C).
- 9Deep fry the coated jalapenos 2 to 3 minutes each, until golden brown.
- 10Remove and let drain on a paper towel.
Browse Our Top Peppers Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jalapeno Poppers
Serving Size: 1 (98 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 32
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 583.0
- Calories from Fat 550
- Total Fat 61.1 g
- Saturated Fat 11.1 g
- Cholesterol 20.2 mg
- Sodium 104.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 3.8 g