Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- In a medium bowl, mix the cream cheese, Cheddar cheese and bacon bits.
- Spoon this mixture into the jalapeno pepper halves.
- Put the milk and flour into two separate small bowls.
- Dip the stuffed jalapenos first into the milk then into the flour, making sure they are well coated with each.
- Allow the coated jalapenos to dry for about 10 minutes.
- Dip the jalapenos in milk again and roll them through the breadcrumbs.
- Allow them to dry, then repeat to ensure the entire surface of the jalapeno is coated.
- In a medium skillet, heat the oil to 365 degrees F (180 degrees C).
- Deep fry the coated jalapenos 2 to 3 minutes each, until golden brown.
- Remove and let drain on a paper towel.