Dienia B.'s Note:
This comes from my daughter in-law's southern heritage because she came from the south. It's very juicy and tasty.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix eggs and milk in small container.
- 2Mix flour, salt and pepper in large container.
- 3Roll and press chicken in flour.
- 4Submerge in egg mixture.
- 5Repeat in flour.
- 6Gently add to HOT oil. (will bubble up, so use caution) (Keep oil at a constant temperature. Cook on 5/6 on an electric stove.).
- 7Cook till brown on first side, flip over and repeat.
- 8Cook each side for another 10 minutes or so or till done.
- 9Place on a paper towel lined plate and cover with another paper towel to keep heat inches.
Browse Our Top Whole Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jen's Fried Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (377 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1307.5
- Calories from Fat 562
- Total Fat 62.4 g
- Saturated Fat 18.3 g
- Cholesterol 527.0 mg
- Sodium 351.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 98.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 80.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: