Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This comes from my daughter in-law's southern heritage because she came from the south. It's very juicy and tasty.
- Mix eggs and milk in small container.
- Mix flour, salt and pepper in large container.
- Roll and press chicken in flour.
- Submerge in egg mixture.
- Repeat in flour.
- Gently add to HOT oil. (will bubble up, so use caution) (Keep oil at a constant temperature. Cook on 5/6 on an electric stove.).
- Cook till brown on first side, flip over and repeat.
- Cook each side for another 10 minutes or so or till done.
- Place on a paper towel lined plate and cover with another paper towel to keep heat inches.