Hey mon, these are good! A nice change from traditional hot wings.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large saucepan, melt butter over low heat; when melted, stir in jerk spice mix, tabasco and juice; mix well and turn off heat; set aside.
- 2In a deep fryer, wok or large pot, heat about 2 inches of oil until hot enough for deep frying.
- 3Meanwhile, wash wings and pat dry with paper towel.
- 4Dust wings with flour and deepfry until done.
- 5Place cooked wings in jerk/butter mixture and let marinate for 2 minutes.
- 6Drain off excess liquid and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Marinades and Rubs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Marinades and Rubs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jerk Wings
Serving Size: 1 (388 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1465.4
- Calories from Fat 1098
- Total Fat 122.0 g
- Saturated Fat 55.8 g
- Cholesterol 454.0 mg
- Sodium 836.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 72.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
jamaican jerk spice