Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Hey mon, these are good! A nice change from traditional hot wings.
Make and share this Jerk Wings recipe from Food.com.
- In a large saucepan, melt butter over low heat; when melted, stir in jerk spice mix, tabasco and juice; mix well and turn off heat; set aside.
- In a deep fryer, wok or large pot, heat about 2 inches of oil until hot enough for deep frying.
- Meanwhile, wash wings and pat dry with paper towel.
- Dust wings with flour and deepfry until done.
- Place cooked wings in jerk/butter mixture and let marinate for 2 minutes.
- Drain off excess liquid and serve immediately.