This is the best fried chicken! I make this all the time now. My neighbor came for dinner and now asks that I fry his chicken up for him when he's got the cravin. This is one of my more well known things I cook. I hope you enjoy. Prep time does not include the time for seasoning.
- Season the chicken with a small amount of garlic powder.
- Generously season with lawrys seasoning salt.
- Season with pepper to taste.
- Let sit in the fridge while seasoning for about 4 hours.
- Beat eggs with water.
- Put flour in large plate.
- Dip the chicken in the egg mixture making sure to get it nice and wet.
- Dip into flour and coat really well to cover all of the chicken.
- Fry chicken in hot oil until golden brown and crispy and until juices are running clear.
- Serve Hot.
- Reheat leftovers at 350 for about 10 minutes.
- This chicken is great cold too for picnics!