This is the best fried chicken! I make this all the time now. My neighbor came for dinner and now asks that I fry his chicken up for him when he's got the cravin. This is one of my more well known things I cook. I hope you enjoy. Prep time does not include the time for seasoning.
- Season the chicken with a small amount of garlic powder.
- Generously season with lawrys seasoning salt.
- Season with pepper to taste.
- Let sit in the fridge while seasoning for about 4 hours.
- Beat eggs with water.
- Put flour in large plate.
- Dip the chicken in the egg mixture making sure to get it nice and wet.
- Dip into flour and coat really well to cover all of the chicken.
- Fry chicken in hot oil until golden brown and crispy and until juices are running clear.
- Serve Hot.
- Reheat leftovers at 350 for about 10 minutes.
- This chicken is great cold too for picnics!
Karen.... I don't know what happened to my review, I reviewed it the first time I made this fantastic recipe,, It's a 10 star for sure.. Making it again today , checked the recipe and noticed my review was not shown. This recipe needs no alterations, it's perfect.
Delicious chicken! It would be helpful for others if you put the amounts of ingredients that you used. The guessing, when making for the first time is frustrating!
DEEEEElicious chicken indeed! Just the right amount of flavor and lots of crunch!