1/1 Photo of Kentucky Fried Chicken (Copycat)
I haven't tried this yet but it seemed worth a go.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Combine pancake mix with one package of dressing mix in a large bowl.
- 3Combine remaining package dressing mix with eggs and club soda or beer.
- 4Dip each piece of chicken in egg and soda mixture, then in pancake mixture.
- 5Let dry on rack or paper towelling (pieces should not touch) about 5 minutes.
- 6Heat oil in deep fryer to 425 degrees.
- 7Fry coated chicken pieces in hot oil for 6 minutes.
- 8Remove and place on baking sheet (not touching).
- 9Bake in oven for 30 minutes or until done.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kentucky Fried Chicken (Copycat)
Serving Size: 1 (158 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 484.1
- Calories from Fat 221
- Total Fat 24.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 183.1 mg
- Sodium 649.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 32.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Italian salad dressing mix