1/3 Photos of Kfc Crispy Strips
The Colonel used to sell chicken nuggets that were tasty but he thought 'Why not prepare fresh chicken strips of all white meat?' and that is how the Colonel's Crispy Strips were born. You will notice it is the same as the Extra Crispy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut 6 chicken Breasts into strips, or you can buy chicken tenders in the store.
- 2Marinate them overnight. I suggest (CopyCat) Kentucky Fried Chicken Marinade #75408.
- 3Preheat the shortening in a deep-fryer to 350 degrees.
- 4Beat 1 egg and 1 cup of milk.
- 5Dip the chicken into the egg mixture.
- 6Dip the the chicken into the coating and then double dip.
- 7Fry in fryer a few at a time till they are golden brown about 5 minutes or until they float.
- 8Remove the chicken to a rack and allow to drain for 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kfc Crispy Strips
Serving Size: 1 (1432 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 440.1
- Calories from Fat 145
- Total Fat 16.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 129.4 mg
- Sodium 1100.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 36.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: