1/3 Photos of KFC Potato Wedges
The Colonel was in the kitchen one day and had an idea what to do with the potatoes that he had and he came up with the Potato Wedges. The used to be made fresh but due to the invention of the frozen fry they are sent to the stores frozen and ready to cook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat shortening to 375°F.
- 2Cut the potatoes into 16 to 18 equal size wedges.
- 3Mix the egg and milk till well blended in a big bowl.
- 4Mix the dry ingredients into a large bowl.
- 5Put some potatoes in the milk and egg then into the flour mixture till well coated.
- 6Fry in fryer for 3 minutes, remove from the oil and allow them to sit for one minute and then cook them again for 5 minutes or until cooked.
- 7It may take up to 6 minutes.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for KFC Potato Wedges
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 321.0
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 55.0 mg
- Sodium 3543.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 10.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: