Kathleen Talbot's Note:
These are great to serve at parties. Fun for watching sports. Be prepared to make a lot, because you'll watch 'em disappear!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat 4 inches of oil in deep fryer or medium stock pot over high heat (400°F).
- 2The way I test it is to drop in a bread crumb- when it sizzles and crackles it's ready.
- 3Line a baking sheet with paper towels, set aside.
- 4Fry chicken until golden brown 15-25 minutes.
- 5I fry about 10-12 wings at a time to prevent bubbling over.
- 6Drain on baking sheet While wings are cooking, melt butter in small saucepan over medium heat.
- 7Add hot sauce, Tabasco, and cayenne pepper.
- 8Cook, stirring occasionally until hot.
- 9When wings are finished transfer to an air tight container.
- 10Add some sauce and cover tightly.
- 11Shake container to fully coat wings.
- 12Serve immediately with blue cheese dressing for dipping (and cooling off your tongue!).
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Killer Buffalo Wings
Serving Size: 1 (453 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2423.3
- Calories from Fat 2300
- Total Fat 255.6 g
- Saturated Fat 28.0 g
- Cholesterol 168.2 mg
- Sodium 900.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 36.6 g