1/1 Photo of Lemon-Breaded Fried Chicken
Audrey M's Note:
If you like the taste of Lemon, you will like this chicken. Served with Parsley Potatoes and Garlic Green beans and you have a great meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place chicken and lemon juice into a zip-lock bag.
- 2Refrigerate for 2 hours turning pieces occasionally.
- 3Remove chicken from bag and pat dry with paper towels.
- 4In a medium mixing bowl, blend together salt and flour.
- 5Place each chicken breast into flour and shake off excess.
- 6In another bowl, lightly beat egg.
- 7After chicken is dipped into flour dip it then into the beaten egg.
- 8In a skillet, brown chicken breasts in oil.
- 9The oil should be 1/4 inch at all times during frying.
- 10If you can't fry all the chicken at the same time, place cooked chicken on a warm platter in an oven preheated to 200°F.
- 11Cover cooked chicken with aluminum foil.
- 12Place cut lemon wedges on platter with chicken before serving.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon-Breaded Fried Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (284 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 549.8
- Calories from Fat 210
- Total Fat 23.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 180.5 mg
- Sodium 1127.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 53.1 g