Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
This dish was likely eaten by the Muslims in Malta during the Holy month of Ramadan, since the name in Arabic Fatir Ramadan, means, 'bread of Ramadan'. I found this recipe in the Weekend magazine dated April 22'2005. Enjoy!
- Form dough into 12 balls.
- Cover and allow to stand for 30 minutes.
- Roll balls into 1/8 inch-thick rounds.
- Heat oil in a frying pan.
- Fry the rounds until golden brown. Remember to turn them over once while frying.
- Drizzle honey on the rounds.
- Serve while still warm.