These are actually more like lobster wontons or rangoon. Found this recipe when looking for something to do with some imitation lobster I'd bought at Aldi. Would probably also taste good with imitation crab.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a mixing bowl lightly shred the imitation lobster.
- 2Add the next 5 ingredients and stir to combine.
- 3Lay the won ton wrapper out on a clean dry work surface with the corners turned in a diamond shape.
- 4In the center of each won ton place approximately 2 teaspoons of the filling.
- 5Moisten the top half of the diamond with dab of water or egg white, and bring the bottom half up, sealing the triangle.
- 6Fold one of the side points over the filling and then fold the other side point over the filling (like a wrap-front dress).
- 7Store covered lightly on a baking sheet, refrigerated, until needed.
- 8To cook, deep fry for approximately 5 minutes until golden brown and crispy, rotating occasionally.
- 9Remove from oil, drain and serve with additional ginger teriyaki marinade as a dipping sauce.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lobster Cheese Puffs
Serving Size: 1 (51 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 102.4
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 31.1 mg
- Sodium 88.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 2.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
imitation lobster meat
Yoshida ginger garlic teriyaki sauce