Prep 30 mins
Cook 5 mins
These are actually more like lobster wontons or rangoon. Found this recipe when looking for something to do with some imitation lobster I'd bought at Aldi. Would probably also taste good with imitation crab.
- In a mixing bowl lightly shred the imitation lobster.
- Add the next 5 ingredients and stir to combine.
- Lay the won ton wrapper out on a clean dry work surface with the corners turned in a diamond shape.
- In the center of each won ton place approximately 2 teaspoons of the filling.
- Moisten the top half of the diamond with dab of water or egg white, and bring the bottom half up, sealing the triangle.
- Fold one of the side points over the filling and then fold the other side point over the filling (like a wrap-front dress).
- Store covered lightly on a baking sheet, refrigerated, until needed.
- To cook, deep fry for approximately 5 minutes until golden brown and crispy, rotating occasionally.
- Remove from oil, drain and serve with additional ginger teriyaki marinade as a dipping sauce.