Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Crispy golden chicken portions without the problem of batter that won't stick properly - The simple marinade permeates the chicken to produce a delicious main course without the greasy coating.
- Dissolve salt and sugar in the water.
- Add garlic and chicken portions and marinate for 3-6 hours.
- Prepare deep fryer as per product directions and preheat oil to 375°F.
- Fry chicken pieces, a few at a time without crowding, for 6-8 minutes or until a golden color.
- Drain on paper towel and keep warm in a 150°F oven until all pieces are cooked.